One contract will be 4-6 weeks and the other 3-6 months, 100% remote is acceptable.
Must have experience working on Corporate Advertising projects.
This is an immediate REMOTE opportunity. Interview process will be Two interviews, one is a meet and greet. Work samples preferred!
- Develop, design and layout of client's digital web and print solutions, including digital banners, direct mail and proposals
- Provide graphic support to internal teams, as needed
- Maintain design standards to ensure consistency of brand identity , internally and externally
- Handle special and routine projects, as assigned
- Stay current in design techniques , standards , and platforms
- 3 - 5 years of graphic design experience in related roles
- Bachelor's degree or two-year degree in graphic design or related field - will substitute experience for education
- Experience and knowledge of variety of graphical design tools; Prefer knowledge UI/UX experience, specifically within WordPress and Adobe XD (Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS a plus) , Adobe Creative Suite
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.