No sponsorship available. No third-party/C2C applicants.
This is a 100% REMOTE opportunity. Applicants must reside in the United States.
Through stealthy innovations to quickly create and deploy mission-critical applications, our client's platform has been wildly successful in dramatically accelerating the development process for thousands of happy high-profile clients. This groundbreaking, highly scalable platform enables companies to rapidly build out complex applications to keep up with ever-changing business needs.
With exciting new projects on the horizon, this technical team is growing exponentially. They're looking for top talent to join the crew starting with you, an experienced UX Engineer, who can take on upcoming design challenges.
What you get to do:
- Lead the design process from ideation and research stages through delivery and launch
- Pinpoint and test the organic acquisition and habit loops that enable adoption, retention, and monetization
- Take an Agile approach to designing user-friendly experiences
- Carry out A/B testing on new solutions
- Collaborate heavily with internal teams as you work together on upcoming projects
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or closely related field of study
- 3+ years of UX engineering or product design experience
- Proven ability to lead the design process, including ideation, user experience research, product design, and testing
- Previous A/B testing experience
- Strong communication and collaboration skills as you'll be interfacing regularly with a variety of teams
What's in it for you:
If you work well in a fast-paced environment where you'll get to take on new technology challenges, we want to hear from you! As an employee, you will have access to our amazing client list, the support of a great team, and the opportunity to enroll in a variety of health benefit plans. In addition to taking on a challenging role, you will be a member of one of the best and brightest teams around.
Don't wait - apply online today to get the conversation started!- provided by Dice