Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
Want to do good in the world with your design superpowers?
Every.org is a tech nonprofit with the mission to connect givers and nonprofits through a joyful donation experience.
Who we're looking for
A highly independent, experienced Product Designer to help us create digital experiences that are joyful, social, and human. You'll be joining our visual designer Carl, and will have the opportunity to work directly with our product advisor Vítor.
We're looking for:
- Strong desire to do good in the world and improve philanthropy 💪
- 4+ years professional experience designing and launching digital products 🚀
- Expert in user research— learns and designs for people's core intentions and needs
- Can and willing to create wireframes and make sound UX decisions— able to move quickly when needed
- Can identify high impact product opportunities using data/metrics 📈
- Able to collect, filter, and incorporate user feedback iteratively and quickly
- Thrives in ambiguity and fast-paced startup environment 💨
- Can juggle competing constraints and needs 🤹🏽♂️
- Clear communication skills to understand user needs and advocate for them 📣
- Empathetic communication and teamwork 🤝
- Collaborates and draws out creativity from teammates to come up with the best solutions
- Has an eye for good visual design 👁
- Has worked on digital products with a wide/multiple customer base
- Experience working directly with engineers and anticipating edge cases
- Experience in A/B and other quantitative testing, and know when to apply them
- Experience in Figma
- Worked or have been involved in nonprofit space
- You’ll be helping to shape our product and culture of our team.
- You'll create low-fi wireframes based on your product ideas and work directly with Carl to refine them into high-fidelity mockups
- You'll help identify and prioritize important product needs/features with our Head of Product, Rahul
- You'll hone your intuition and empathy for givers and nonprofits by continuously collecting feedback
- You'll iterate and improve upon the designs using this feedback
- You'll validate ideas qualitatively and quantitatively with the help of our team
- Compensation range: $100,000-$170,000 USD, dependent on experience/location
- Flexible time off— we mean it!
- Fully remote
- Work laptop
- 4-month Paid Parental Leave (incl. birth, adoption, surrogacy for moms and dads)
- Comprehensive benefits including dental, medical, vision, 401(k) available to US employees
- Equipment and education allowance
If this sounds like you, we would love to chat! If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a longterm engagement for an individual— we are not interested in engaging with a design firm at this time.
Every.org is an Equal Opportunity Employer that embraces diversity and equity. We believe diversity strengthens the team and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.