Position: Senior Graphic Designer(Remote)
Duration: 12 Months
NOTE: Remote - East Coast preferable(not necessarily Knoxville based)
- Imagine creating, pitching and producing award-winning designs for one of the largest media companies in the world; seen by millions worldwide.
- That's exactly what happens here time and time again.
- We are the Creative and Production Team for Client.
- It's a world of uncompromising creativity and commitment to breakthrough work.
- Our team is searching for a creative Graphic Designer with experience in both print and digital media.
- We're looking for someone who can take direction from a written or spoken creative brief and convert them seamlessly into engaging, on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
- The successful candidate should have exceptional design aesthetic, solid typography skills and awareness of design trends and innovation.
- The ideal Graphic Designer must have the ability to work efficiently and demonstrate a bias for action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous, environment.
- Samples of work should demonstrate strong, clear design thinking, process, and solutions.
- Interpret creative briefs and determine tactical requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize, develop and produce visuals based on requirements
- Prepare comps and presentation decks
- Clearly present ideas
- Create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media
- Ability to solve problems verbally and visually
- Work quickly and often under pressure
- Pay exceptional attention to details
- Collaborate with writers, designers, producers, web developers, motion designers, photographers, directors, and marketing professionals
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients
- Bachelor's Degree in Design, Advertising, Marketing or related discipline
- 4+ years in professional commercial design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency?
- Exceptional design aesthetic
- Big, campaign thinking, that translates into any medium?
- Efficient workflow practices
- Solid layout, typography, logo, photography and color skills
- Awareness of design trends and innovation
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Acrobat
- Experienced with Mac OS
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of latest technologies, methods and techniques
- Strong understanding of digital and social platforms as well as their use within marketing
- Positive "do what it takes" attitude and enthusiastic team player
- Exhibit best effort on every project, large or small
- Photo compositing, retouching skills
- Basic video editing skills
- Basic animation and 3D skills
- Experience with additional Adobe Creative Suite applications (After Effects, Premiere Pro…)
Loginsoft Consulting LLC
Email: jobs (at) loginsoft (dot) com
Phone:- provided by Dice