Product Designer at Hotjar
- Create thoughtful and appropriate solutions to design challenges of all sizes by generating research insights and translating them into simple and engaging user interfaces which satisfy user needs, company requirements and technical constraints.
- Form part of the product and engineering team by collaborating with product managers and engineers - from discovery to delivery, on to monitoring after release.
- Design engaging experiences in an iterative manner, using flow diagrams, sketches and prototypes, taking care to validate your concepts with customers along the way.
- Translate validated concepts into experiences, by means of interaction design and high-fidelity visual composites.
- Follow internal style and brand guidelines for UI/UX, whilst contributing to the maintenance and improvement of such guidelines.
- A minimum of 4 years experience designing and shipping digital products and systems.
- Ability in the entire product development process, from discovery through to delivery and monitoring of the solution.
- Natural inclination to always thinks MVP first.
- Sound grasp of technical constraints and their impact, and ability adjust the design approach taken accordingly.
- Experience leading user testing sessions and validating design efforts.
- Can prototype ideas quickly and iterate as many times as needed using tools such as InVision, Sketch, UXPin, HTML/CSS/JS, etc.
- HTML / CSS development considered an asset.
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party.
- A remote and accomplished diverse and international team.
- An opportunity to positively impact people’s experience online and make the web a better place.
- Annual learning and development budget.
- Several perks designed for your well-being and a healthy work-life balance. (Holiday Budget, Wellbeing Allowance, Working Together Budget, 16 weeks paid parental leave, and much more).
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-design-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote design jobs