User Experience Designer at Catch Talent
Are you a passionate (freelance) UX Designer that is interested in working for a progressive, collaborative and fun agency, that has a unique commercial corporate culture, great benefits and a ton of upward mobility? Then look no further!
We are looking for a (freelance) UX Designer to join our growing creative team. This role will be a generalist who has the ability to work across the web usability, user experience, and visual design disciplines as needed for client projects. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of professional experience, will be a team player, and will be comfortable moving from project to project. A portfolio review is required. This opportunity will also be remote!
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Research, formulate, execute and deliver standard web usability deliverables including personas, heuristic reviews, formal usability tests and card sorts
- Perform competitive analysis of client's competitors websites
- Design and develop information architecture designs and documentation
- Develop, present, defend and iterate responsive wireframes to meet client needs
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team as necessary to complete client projects
- Ability to pick up a project mid-flight and complete it
- Document designs to meet the needs of our front-end development teams and work with our developers as the designs are implemented to ensure that the finished product meets the design goals
- Perform visual quality assurance on finished web product prior to customer delivery
- Have substantial, demonstrable practical experience across all facets of usability testing, user experience design and visual design for the modern, responsive web. Front-end development and/or mobile design experience is a plus
- Understand the design and usability problems associated with large enterprise and eCommerce websites
- Ability to design for multilingual and multinational needs
- Ability to remain flexible and successfully context switch to meet project demands across multiple engagements and clients
- Proven experience with Sketch. Version control / Abstract experience a strong plus
- Experience working with an Agile UX team
Minimal travel may be required.
Catch Talent is a high-touch recruiting agency that delivers end-to-end talent acquisition solutions to growing technology, digital media, and professional services companies. Headquartered in Charleston, SC, Catch brings decades of technical recruiting expertise to both local and national clients and offers a full range of flexible solutions including direct placement hiring, recruitment process outsourcing, contract, and contract-to-hire models. Catch specializes in the full talent attraction lifecycle by sourcing and recruiting qualified candidates who are interview-ready, culturally-aligned, and ready to make an immediate impact - learn how at catchtalent.com.
Catch Talent provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-design-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote design jobs