UI/UX Designer at Juniper Networks
Locations: Sunnyvale California, Westford Mass Preferred or Possible Remote for qualified Designers. Intro The Digital Experience and Automation (DEA) team (part of the Juniper Global Services (GS) Organization) delivers efficient, innovative solutions that are proactive, easy to use and self-service focused. DEA is at the heart of the GS digital strategy. We integrate and build the innovative technologies that delight our customers and enable the GS business with a focus on business agility and efficiency. The UI/UX designer will play a significant role in this transformation. Bring your expertise, curiosity, and passion to our team as we deliver self-service capabilities and experiences that delight our customers and employees alike. Role/Position Typical duties include:
- Design industry leading customer experiences for DEA applications.
- Collaborate with product management, customers, UI developers, and QA to deliver extraordinary user experiences
- Identify user interface requirements; help define project approach and user experience strategy
- Create a clear strategy from insight to action to effectively produce a variety of outputs such as personas, journey maps, user flows, information architecture, prototypes, and wireframes as it pertains to business requirements and end-user needs and validate through user testing, when appropriate
- Define the user interaction model and workflows
- Develop wireframes and high-fidelity prototypes for new interfaces and features
- Develop UI specifications. Present designs by way of design documentation, verbal presentations, and online meetings
- Bachelor's degree in Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors, or related field.
- In-depth understanding of user interface design principles and up to date on trends and theory.
- Proficient in visualization and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Adobe suite, InVision, etc.
- 7+ years of experience in interaction and visual design for sophisticated web applications with at; 3 years designing component-based web, mobile, or desktop applications in an enterprise context (SFDC Lightning Design System a plus)
- Design portfolio demonstrating your approach to researching, designing, and launching for enterprise software or applications (mobile a plus)
- You have a gift for making the complex simple and have the analytical ability to translate complex business problems and requirements into useful and compelling design solutions.
- Deep understanding of design fundamentals (information architecture, heuristics, UX metrics, user research, interactive design, visual design)
- Broad experience incorporating analytics, user research and other approaches in design decisions.
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-design-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote design jobs