Website Design and Digital Marketing - Small Business Contract at CVI
Website Design for a Swimming Pool and Hot Tub Business
Here is what we need:
We are a small privately-owned company based on Prince Edward Island (PEI), Canada that specializes in hot tubs and swimming pools sales and services. We are looking to redesign our website.
The primary goals are as follows:
- To provide a more professional feel to our online presence.
- To provide a better communication platform to our customers that we currently have.
- To provide a better means to gather contact information from our potential customers
- To better "display" our products and services online.
We are seeking an individual :
- With a proven track record who can demonstrate their abilites through past work. (If you have not created a website in the past with a focus on lead capture we kindly ask that you do not apply).
- Who can offer suggestions based on a review of industry top websites to deliver in a timely fashion. While we need someone who can follow direction, we are also looking for creative input based on experience.
- Who is dedicated to a timeline and can deliver these objectives in an agreed upon and reasonable amount of time.
- Who has Inbound Marketing experience through Hubspot or other related content management platform.
- Who has exceptional communication skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following, but are not limited to:
- With guidance from the owners, creates and completely new website for our company. This site must acheive all primary goals as listed above. A fresh new look with webpages and landing pages designed to optimize customer lead generation.
- Organize email lead lists (Hubspot or other similar platform).
- Builds and manages paid search engine marketing campaigns.
- Monitors websites to ensure content remains fresh and engaging; edits and updates copy as needed; identifies missing or outdated information and areas of improvement.
- Monitors user behavior and traffic flows on web properties to ensure an engaging user experience.
- Prepares and updates website according to seasonal promotions
- Builds, formats and sends email communications including member and consumer newsletters, updates and invites.
- Actively seeks ways to improve email communications based on member and internal feedback.
- Works with creative project manager to streamline the production and distribution of email communications.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Experience, Competencies & Education
- Must be able to demonstrate ability and experience through past work projects
- Mastery of website content management systems (e.g., Hubspot, Drupal, Wordpress,)
- Mastery of email marketing software (e.g., Cvent, Constant Contact, MailChimp, Informz)
- Excellent verbal, written and proofreading skills. Strong writing style and voice.
- Experience with building and editing content using HTML required, CSS experience preferred
- Experience with using Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google Ads (or similar software, such as Adobe suite of products) preferred
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and familiarity with the rest of the Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, attention to detail
- Ability to meet specified and agreed upon deadlines
- Ability to combine creativity with strategic thinking and effective project management
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-design-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote design jobs